Our partners Gallaway Commercial tell us about their team, projects and why they joined Exis.
Get to Know… Gallaway Commercial
Have real estate needs in Sacramento or its surrounding areas? Consider the experts at Gallaway Commercial.
1. When was Gallaway Commercial founded?
2. Why did you join Exis, and how long have you been a member?
We joined Exis to collaborate with our partners to make sure we are providing best in class services. We also joined to increase our reach across the globe.
3. Are there specific areas of focus/expertise that Gallaway Commercial practices (if so, please detail)?
Beyond the common thread of being pure on the tenant representation side, we have a niche in representing local and regional law firms. We represent 28% of the top 50 firms in Sacramento, which is almost 2X our next biggest competitor.
4. What is the current size of your team?
Our team consists of two brokers, one project manager, and one transaction manager.
5. Amount of square footage secured in 2018:
6. What are some of the credentials/characteristics/values you look for when hiring your team – to ensure you offer the highest quality service possible?
We look for people that are humble, hungry and smart. They must subscribe to the Golden Rule. Client retention is paramount to our success and future growth.
7. What are Gallaway’s core values as a company?
We want to exceed client expectations to ensure we keep them forever.
8. How would you describe the CRE atmosphere in Sacramento?
Supply and demand are in equilibrium, but rents are nowhere near justifying construction. If the economy continues at the current pace, rents will have to increase significantly because no new supply will be coming online at the current rent rates.
9. What is the most valuable advice you can give a client in today’s overall CRE atmosphere?
You need to be proactive to minimize the cost and liability of your real estate. Hire the best professionals to accomplish this goal.
10. What are some upcoming trends in the CRE industry that you feel will affect how companies do business?
Coworking space appears that it has hit critical mass even for large companies. The talent pool out of college is going to be split into two pots: one that thinks coworking space is cool and what they want, and one that subscribes to traditional office space.
11. Why is exclusively representing tenants important to you?
I don’t care who says you can represent both sides and do it well; that is a total farce! Tenants are taken advantage of by landlords and dual agents every day. Tenants need their agents to advocate for their needs 100% of the time.
12. What is the most meaningful/valuable feedback you’ve received from a client?
When a client tells me they have never considered bidding out our services because we always go above and beyond, it’s truly rewarding because our client actually sees and acknowledges what we are doing for them.
13. Additional comments/information:
Gallaway Commercial is the largest tenant representation firm in Sacramento.
Dynamic Office Spaces: combining spontaneity of public areas with the long-term requirements of workplaces
Are you ready to revolutionize your workplace environment? This article explores the concept of Dynamic Office Spaces, blending the spontaneity of public areas with the long-term requirements of workplaces.
Negotiating a commercial real estate lease can be a complex process, and it’s essential to be well-prepared to get the best possible deal.
Tips on building and maintaining positive relationships between property managers and their tenants.